 Space / 30552
  Re: The Paparazzi Plane

(...) NICE! I am looking forward to seeing this beaut at the MOC Flyin at BrickFest PDX. So what part are those red curved engine intake thingies? I like the use of those a lot. (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Paparazzi Plane

(...) They are (URL) mailboxes>! I happened to look at one at the right angle and, after about a month of playing, I finally got the SPPlane done, just in time for the WAMALUG meeting! Thanks for the compliments! Joe .space paparazzi! (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)