 Space / 3054
    Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs" —Mark Sandlin
   (...) That's funny, I wasn't actually copying any particular design when I built my Jetpacks. I do plan to blatantly copy the SM Landspeeder when I get a chance, though. :^) Aren't those helmet-thingys great? I love the chrome! ~Mark (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The 42nd Marine Unit "Screamin' Balrogs" —Eric Joslin
   (...) Really? It shares a lot of the same features- Big Jets exhausts pointing at skewed angles to the trooper, over-the-shoulder intakes, etc. It's very evocative of the GW one, although there are also several differences. (...) Yeah- the new (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)