 Space / 30481
  Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III

(...) SNIP (...) cool ship! I left this particular pic 'cause it looks to be a great, simple version of Jango Fett's blaster(s) Jeff (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space MOC: Nebula-III

(...) One of the requirements for the sidearm was that it had to fit in a very small space (behind a closed car-type door). I'm really happy with this as a weapon, though I can't imagine what else I could have used in the same space. Anyway, I doubt (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)