 Space / 30475
30474  |  30476
Subject:
New Star Wars Mini - B wing fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:00:18 GMT

So I finally decided to try my hand at a MINI MOC. This is my first attempt at a MINI. PLMKWYT. (BTW, I tried to upload the LDraw file, but it doesn’t seem to be in the folder. If you would like it, drop me an email. You will need to get part 47398 from the unofficial parts to use this)

Geoff Gray

Minifig freak and Brickfest bound

geoffgr@comporium.net