 Space / 30470
  Vehicles for 16x16 Moonbase

Here are a couple microfig/stickfig scale vehicles I came up with for the 16x16 Moonbase modules. First, a simple 3 wheeled car: (URL) me>> Next, a bus that lifts to connect to a corridor: (2 URLs) Click me>> (2 URLs) Click me>> (2 URLs) Click me>> (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

  Re: Vehicles for 16x16 Moonbase

(...) Yum, yum, Bram! This whole medium is *so* cool! I'm so sad that I won't be at BfPDX to see in person what everyone's been up to--I'll be moving into my new house that weekend. Have a blast, everybody! -Teddy (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick)