 Space / 30443
  Re: Oh no...

(...) Check out the helmet on Fazoom..... But seriously folks, those public service announcements (they call 'em "PSA's" in the biz, baby) are a blemish on his stellar - and lucrative - career. He's gotta fire that agent, the guy from.... lemme find (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Oh no...

(...) Helmet? I was admiring that yellow jumpsuit and I'm thinkin' "that's a little tight, ...skintight, even" and then it dawned on me: he's ONLY wearing that helmet. Ewwwwww! Another fine career brought down by a momentary indiscretion and the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)