 Space / 30434
Re: this can only get worse...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 02:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

   Muahahahahaha. Splendid.

It requires true 3vil to cross ANYTHING with a dachshund. Nasty little critters.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Indeed! I think that the most evil so far is the guy who sold me the cloning machine. I’ve been fleeced.

   My Dachie likes to chew any mocs that I swoosh around and that are small enough for him to walk off with. I know what you mean!

~Trev

Perhaps your Dachie is in league with the forces of entropy just like my cats.

Be careful out there,

Ley aka “Professor Whateverly”