 Space / 30428
  Re: Anybody else crack the Mars DVD code?

Any discussion of cracking DVD codes is a violation of the DMCA. You're obviously working for the forces of 3vil. :-) James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anybody else crack the Mars DVD code?

(...) Well, yeah... but only part time, until I can break away to form my own evil empire. Bwah ha ha! Good point about "cracking DVD code"... I wonder if anybody on the MER team who did the code thought about that? - Kelly (20 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)