 Space / 30410
    Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE! —Chris Giddens
   (...) Here's a pic of the SP-X1 with larger fins (URL) We changed em after some consultation and after we noticed they would break of as Fazoom made his patented "chunk a hubcap" whoosh warp turn. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE! —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote: Snip (...) Like many people who choose 'enhancments' , the 'big-winged' version looks unnatural and ungainly. It also occurs to me that this colour change indicates an interesting direction for PCS. (It could (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)