 Space / 304
  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

(...) I think there's only five dark grey struts (an oh so useful number). (...) Give the SW line some time, they may do it--I'm just hoping for non-UFO grey though! (...) It's also $35 at a Wal-Mart around here--I'm waiting for it to go down (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 6977 Arachnoid Star Base

(...) I just took a quick peek at Pause and you are absolutely right! Thanks for the correction. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.reviews)