 Space / 30369
30368  |  30370
Subject:
Introducing Professor Whateverly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:21:28 GMT

Hello all,

This just in...

We’re happy to release a few approved pictures of Professor Whateverly’s Secret Mountain Lair. I know, I know; the lair isn’t a secret any more, but the mountain still is. The professor’s good minions are putting the finishing touches to acres of gleaming stainless steel (and, of course, ABS.) The professor hopes to promote peace through science and things that beep and go swoosh.

After moderation:

Hey! I’ve got an MOC page now too:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/2690

The professor has also created a new organization called Space Peace to promote peace in space (oddly enough) through ‘means at his disposal’.

Enjoy, and peace to all!,

Ley Ward aka “Professor Whateverly”