 Space / 30332
    Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com —Ley Ward
   (...) Hi guys, I side with Larry on bumping posts: think 'value-added'. Always bring something to the table/party. I wouldn't worry about being missed. When someone puts a stack of files on my desk, it's going to take a while to get through them. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com —Bram Lambrecht
   XFUT .publish (...) Netscape 4.7x is one of the worst compatibility nightmares for website designers. The problem is that it tries to support CSS (cascading style sheets), but it doesn't render them correctly. This leads to overlapping images and (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)