 Space / 30304
Re: Travis Aircar- Celestial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Here’s my attempt to add a dash of Travis to my model building. This aircar strays lightly from the accepted standards of “Kunciness”, but him and his works were the only thing on my mind while building it.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=69027

Click the pic for the full gallery, already moderated.

The Celestial is a futuristic aircar meant for a single pilot. With a sleek, angular design and a powerful engine, this vehicle zips along spacelanes with nary a wobble. Minimal interior controls make your driving experience as uncomplicated as possible. Front and rear lights are up to safety standards.

Rear 3/4 view

Bird’s eye view

Underside

Comments, criticism always welcome!

--Ryan W.

Aaahh. This is a great bit of fun Ryan. It’s compact, very clean yet the rear 3/4 view shows some really nice engineering. This is the kind of stuff I hope TLC returns to after the SW license runs it’s course.

Great little build.

Cheers, -G