 Space / 30285
  Re: Blacktron Invader Mk1

Most impressive... it will be fun to shoot at! JUSTICE!!! (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Blacktron Invader Mk1

(...) Thanks mate, but you'll have to catch it first! I see a good DixieLUG meeting happening soon! I have four more ships in the works. I think I'll have to post another tonight. -Jason (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)