 Space / 30283
  Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft

(...) WOW. It is an honor to be the first to stand, stare, gape, and drool. This is sweet. WOW. An excellent study in design. No complicated construction or elaborate back-story, just a nice sleek look. WOW. Aaron S (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft

(...) Thanks for the kind words Aaron...it was a fun one to build and even 'funner' to whoosh around! I wish I could say the brevity of the page and description were due to intent rather than a late night...but I can't ;) Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPR-71 Onyx: High Altitude Recon Craft

(...) You should mount this craft on some hefty fishing line, and get a low speed motor, so it whizzes over the heads of everyone at Brickfest. Aaron (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)