 Space / 30267
    Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) As someone else mentioned, individual pages for the photos would be much better for navigation. Since you already need a list of pictures for the table of thumbnails, that shouldn't be too hard to program. (...) Zac, The bus rules! Your (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Yeah... although time is kinda spare now. Could you give me a little help? I'm kinda basic on file functions, but if you could help me figure out how to 'give' each image in a directory a number to point to a URL I would be infinintly (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com —Bram Lambrecht
     XFUT .publish.html (...) Once you have the list of images in the directory in an array, you can store that array in a database field. Then, when you call up the image, look in the array for the next and previous images. You can use the PHP functions (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com —Zac Soden
   In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Bram, I'm glad that you liked it! Now you've gone and made me blush :). I am especially fond of the engines - I feel that they were a great step forward in my building technique. Studless is the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)