 Space / 30229
  Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!

(...) Bah, this is undoubtly more PCS propaganda to rule the universe with fear... Oh and you're a pansy... -Jason P.S. Very awesome. When did you sign that comic book deal? Are there movie rights? (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!

(...) The only thing you have to fear is FEAR OF JUSTICE! (...) ... am not. (...) P.S. Thanks, DC and Marvel are just fighting to see who ignores all this the fastest. (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: ...Fazoom brings you JUSTICE!

(...) Um, wouldn't that just be fear of justice, I don't really think I fear the fear of justice. That would be like being afraid of being afraid of the dark. Plus I do not fear your so called justice, but I warn you to not get in the way of our (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)