 Space / 3021
Re: Come see my space tug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:27:23 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
news:FyM5p7.1to@lugnet.com...
    Please come take a look at my little space tug.

    http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/tug.html

[snip]

    Anyways. Tell me what you think.

    Thanks.
    -Jon

WOW!  That model is incredible.  I love the swiveling front, and the
magnetic pad.  I hadn't considered tugs myself yet, nor how to impliment
them.  Great Job!!

--

Tim 'I need to work on new designs for once' Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114