 Space / 30193
  New little spacecraft

Hi, this is my first posting on Lugnet, although through its pages and links I got to see many beautiful Mocs. I made a new little spacecraft and uploaded some images to Bricklink: (URL) New Year. Nicolas (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New little spacecraft

(...) because of that. Very cool little ship though! --SteveR (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New little spacecraft

"Nicolas D'Angelo" <nicolasdangelo@mac.com> wrote in message news:HrCpD4.1Dpu@lugnet.com... (...) links I (...) I was just pointing this out to a friend yesterday. I like it quite a bit! Nice, clean and compact. The landing gear could be a bit more (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New little spacecraft

(...) That will be a hard pill to swallow. I agree with Jon it's got a very nice clean loook. It looks like a surface explorer for some huge thing in orbit or an escape craft. Welcome to the group. Greytron Cpt. Pat Bunn (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)