 Space / 30192
30191  |  30193
Subject:
LDraw Gallery at BrickFest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:33:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

There will be a gallery of about 15 high quality renders at BrickFest PDX.
We're looking for some great Space and Castle creations.   If you have
something top notch you'd like to display at the Fest please send me an
email with an image of the render or other information.  Please note that I
cannot render your LDraw models myself as my computer isn't really up to
high quality renders right now.

Thanks!

--
[  j o n ]