 Space / 30189
    A possible use for those Bionicle Kraata slug things —David Gregory
   We all bought set 8580 for the trans-black jars, right? I know I did. However, not having a use for that dorky Kraata... thing just bugged me. Therefore I present to you The Krats: (2 URLs) If you thought JarJar was bad, wait until you see a group (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)