 Space / 30187
    Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod —Ryan Wood
   (...) Cool bot! I'm about to run to my collection and make a couple of these. I don't own a single one of the waist piece thingy the legs are attached to, so this ought to be interesting... --Ryan (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod —Mladen Pejic
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: -snip- (...) Thanks Ryan! I have a suggestion for an alternative to the 4696 pneumatic T-piece. Use these pieces: (2 URLs) Just cut the hose to the proper length and attach it to the clip. (URL) Mladen Pejic> (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS Robot and "Pixie" Mod —Ryan Wood
   (...) I ended up using a clip and a 4-stud-length bar, which is essentially the same trick you're suggesting. I've only made one so far, but I like the little guy so much that I plan on bulding at least a couple more. :) --Ryan (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)