 Space / 30179
Re: Travis inspired Buckarootruck, alt model, & micro SHIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester wrote:
hi all,

space.  it does a healing body good.  without further ado, on to the pics.

Hey, Joel, very nice to see you again.

Those are really quite nice, I'm surprised at the lack of responses.  The
Buckaroo is neat- squat, blocky yet mobile and powerful.  My idea of a van.

And I REALLY like the shuttlealt moc- just in itself the shape is soo cool, with
the huge engines and the central cones and the high cockpit... the smooth lines
are a plus, too.  Then you learn you've built it as an alternate... well done!

The microship is neat, too, although I think there are too many colors.  But if
you were using a limited amount of pieces, I understand.  The shape is really
neat, though.

Keep it up, Joel!

-JHK