 Space / 30163
  Re: Grimlock MkII

Sweeeeet. I can't wait to see this in person. Everything about this ship screams detail. My current favorite section is the engine compartment, it's so greebful and compact... Ahhh... Soren (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock MkII

(...) Yeah... I just kept saying to myself: "Hmmm. There's still a little room left over there." or "Needs more texture." The thing got a little fat on me though. I think it looks like a porpoise. -Duane (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)