 Space / 30157
    Re: Didja Notice?? —James Rivenbark
   (...) Could you have been hoping for the return of the train front from the Load N' Haul Railroad and Crocodile Engine? (URL) what I mistook it for when I first saw it. Thug (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Didja Notice?? —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Oh, that's an old one. Weren't there two versions of this part, too? I know someone here's got two sets of instructions for one of these models (the Crocodile I think), that show a slight difference where the cab is put on. Jason Railton (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)