 Space / 30149
30148  |  30150
Subject:
Woohoo! go .space!!!! a REAL moonbase!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 04:05:17 GMT

WOW!  a moonbase would rock--I remember reading cool stuff like this in 2nd
grade--never thought i'd see it.  what should it be called?  Lunaport or New
Berlin were mentioned in Star Trek shows/movies.  I kinda like Lunaport, not too
corny, & not too culture/country specific.  Lunopolis?  nah...  If there come to
be "Lunaport Labs"  they could be designated "LL"-something.  Classic space
anyone?

Jeff