 Space / 30136
Re: Not good, not evil...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

SNIP

Worse than evil. Worse than 3vil. It is Shpleevil:

SNIP

Will this madness end?! Only time will tell..

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase

cool, i mean EEEK! The black Shpleevil of the Apocolypse! Hover for you lives!

“...and, lo, I saw coming through the gloomy dust of the explosion, a most terrible creature. And I saw that it had coming from its forehead, fearsome golden horns, and, behold, it rode unceasingly thereupon it’s six boney legs of death. Remember the legs, for their number is that of the beast. It’s fearsome eyes glowed as burning coals, and as it glared around for it’s light-side sibling, the Shpleem was nowhere to be found. And I heard a booming voice from deep space proclaim “Fear not, for the Shpleem has been hidden from the eyes of this evil, so that he may return to rightly vanquish this blight that has been foisted upon thee!...Have a nice day!”

Jeff