 Space / 30096
Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Aimes AirCorp Gyroplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:40:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   The newest member of the Northern Knights squadron:

Thoughts, comments, suggestions are all welcome

Capt. Neufeld

Now THAT has some serious character!
I really dig the hinged cockpit, those canopys are my nemesis.
Your Tornado was the first Crimson Skies MOC that made me sit up and take notice, glad it did, it’s been fun to do something away from .space :)

T.R. Sammis