 Space / 30066
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

(...) I commented on it online, in an AIM chat with you. Didn't know I had to do it here as well. Spamcake is pink, btw. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

(...) ah, well, excUUU...UUUse me ;-) -paul (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote: snip (...) GA sir, Is that specifically light pink, or will any pink frosting do? And is it ever seen in pieces larger than 1 x 1 x 1/3? Aaron Sneary Apprentice SpamBaker (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)