 Space / 30063
    Travis Aircar Contest Updates —Paul Hartzog
   i've updated the contest page at (URL) Please let me know if I've missed any entries, and remember you have to email me with your entry (a link to a lugnet post is fine) Steve R. I think you need to email me with your new entries... deadline is (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Travis Aircar Contest Updates - Correction —Paul Hartzog
   (...) sory Steve, I meant Soren (honda, jaguar) -paul (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)