 Space / 30059
    Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor —Steve Runnels
   (...) Being a Z-car owner and enthusiest, I think it subconsciously came out looking a lot like the new 350Z. I went with muscle car though, because of it's size and 2+2 seating. :) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor —Aaron Sneary
   (...) You should know that I made this my wallpaper, shared with co-workers, dreampt of building something similar, and generally droolled over it all day long. I've never been more drawn to ANY car-shaped thing ever. I'm not a car guy. Nuff said. (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)