 Space / 30051
    Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor —Aaron Sneary
   (...) My initial, and secondary reaction to this amazing MOC are not appropriate for public forums. But let me say that it ended with several exclamation points. This is the baddest, sweetest ride I've ever seen in steel, plastic, or on paper. Ford, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor —Steve Runnels
   (...) Being a Z-car owner and enthusiest, I think it subconsciously came out looking a lot like the new 350Z. I went with muscle car though, because of it's size and 2+2 seating. :) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor —Aaron Sneary
   (...) You should know that I made this my wallpaper, shared with co-workers, dreampt of building something similar, and generally droolled over it all day long. I've never been more drawn to ANY car-shaped thing ever. I'm not a car guy. Nuff said. (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)