 Space / 30013
30012  |  30014
Subject:
Apocryphal tribute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:08:08 GMT

Hi all: I didn’t know Travis Kunce well, but we exchanged posting once or twice, and I share the view of pretty much everyone on LUGNET that he was a good guy who will be missed.

In the spirit of the Hovercar tribute contest, I thought I’d submit this little vehicle. Since clone brands are my medium of choice, it seemed fitting that my offering come in that form.

I’ve never tried my hand at the hovercar style before, so the details may be a trifle rough.

Thanks for looking.

Dave!

FUT OT.clones