 Space / 30011
30010  |  30012
Subject:
New Templar Walkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:35:19 GMT

Greetings friends of the Temple!

The Templar database website has been updated with new walkers.

The Grand Master of the Temple has inspected the new vehicles and declared them fit to defend the homeworld against heretic invaders.

Please visit the Templar Website and click on the update of the walkers.

Defend the Light against the heretics!

As always, stepping out of my role, let me know what you think! Updates of the Templar Navy will come soon.

Love, Sylvi