 Space / 30008
  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

(...) Hi Paul, I ran into this on brickshelf yesterday and was quite delighted with it. Now that you mention your inspiration, I can see the connection to Phil's stuff. You really don't leave any detail out, from the spamcake gel reactor to the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

(...) thx Zac, I agree about the front wings, they were sort of an afterthought based on various real life airplane designs... think of them as optional ;-) However, using the 6-wide opaque windscreens as thruster casings is (imho) one of my rare (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)