 Space / 30004
30003  |  30005
Subject:
Jan 04 Seed Part model - Eastern Block Power Suit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 23:56:37 GMT

Greeings Comrades,

Eastern Block Command today announced the introduction of a new powersuit to work alongside the suit currently in service.

The Kocthom-16 is larger, faster and capable of hauling heavier ordinance (not shown) and has a cool shield, but is more vulnerable to toppling and is more expensive to produce. As such, it is mainly used in a support role.

notes: This model features the seed part of the month for January - the 1x1 brick with studs on five sides. In fact it feature 16 of them. It is indeed a very useful part. I find headlight bricks to be more generally versatile, but for this kind of model, nothing beats the 1x1 brick with studs on five sides.

deep links

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/powersuit/seedmech0002.jpg through 0006

PLMKWYT

Cheers,