 Space / 29984
  Re: Travis inspired Buckarootruck, alt model, & micro SHIP

(...) Welcome back. I've just started building again myself. I don't have to start my collection over again though :P BTW, those "deep links" aren't quite deep enough. :( --SteveR (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Travis inspired Buckarootruck, alt model, & micro SHIP

(...) that's odd... okay i know what i did. oh well, they should work now that the folders are modded up. thanks Steve, and welcome back to you too :) jk (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)