 Space / 29952
    Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV —Gil Shaw
   (...) Interesting shape Ryan. I like the tapering to the back...gives it that mass-produced look. The steering wheel on the front looks nice and greeblie, but the mini dish...I dunno. Looks a little added on. Mebbe something could be done with the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV —Ryan Wood
   (...) Thanks Gil. :) I, too, love the tapered shape! That, along with the removal of the long angled wings, is an improvement over the design of the VIC, which after a while I found myself staring at and saying "That just doesn't look PCS enough to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)