 Space / 29940
  Re: 3vil Skullpod

(...) Hey, pretty spiffy! I really do like those Jack Stone engine pods; the use of the socket and ball pieces in tandem with them is extremely effective. But those rays-of-death are pink. That's very, very gurly and highly un-3vil (it is possible (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Skullpod

(...) Bah. I can think of nothing more 3vil than knowing you were shot down by pink lasers. You must learn to look for the 3vil lining. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)