 Space / 2991
    Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too —Jay Jacinto
   (...) filter and combination of filters in Photoshop and PSP to get that look. I came close but the colors were reversed. I saw what Mr. Vaughan was doing, and I immediately downloaded MegaPOV and looked through all the documentation and examples to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: new rendering type? someone else is doing it too —Paul Gyugyi
   Looks better than my previous attempts to get this style ( for example, (URL) was MegaPOV 8 years ago when I needed it! :) -gyug (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.space)