 Space / 2990
2989  |  2991
Subject:
UPDATE OF Obsidian Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:00:57 GMT

WhooHoo! I am in the process of making new renderingsa and ships!!! Note the
NEWEST cruiser, the Diablo, and the new Shuttle on the fighters page. I have
made a few scenes too... Check them out....

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Obsidian

NEW STUFF:
1 Troop deployment shuttle
3 Capital Ships (Diablo, Obsidian, Modular)
2 Scenes (Obsidian homeworld, Assualt gunship attack)
1 Installation (Listening Post)

LMKWYT!!!!