 Space / 29811
  .space de-lurk

Hi, I'm an AFOL who's been lurking .space for a couple of months since coming out of my dark ages a few months ago. This is my first post in .space. Below you'll find links to my very first AFOL MOCs. I don't have a large collection so I'm (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .space de-lurk

Whaddya know? First post and first mistake! The follow-up should be .space, not .build. Apologies. (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .space de-lurk

(...) The first MOC is really weird and good. Very nice shape. But I would love to see inside that cockpit and it would also be nice if the canopy hinged. The bots ROCK. I love that they all have the same color scheme and a similar design. Your MOCs (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)