 Space / 29783
    M-TRON Multi-Terrain Robotic Obliviator Nebulon —Steven McDonough
   Tired of being pushed around and their technology stolen, the M-Tron Corporation is fighting back with a vengence. The M-Tron scientists have been secretly developing magnetic weapon systems for years now. Introducing three of the newest M-Tron (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: M-TRON Multi-Terrain Robotic Obliviator Nebulon —David Gregory
   Steve, that's sooooo cool! Why didn't you bring it to the meeting? Don't even TRY to claim that you just built it, took pictures and posted them between yesterday's meeting and today. (you're good, but not that good.) That would be cool if there was (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: M-TRON Multi-Terrain Robotic Obliviator Nebulon —Steven McDonough
   (...) Well I was planning on it but I forgot it. I actually built it over a year ago and brought it to a meeting a long time ago. It may have been my first IndyLUG meeting. I haven't really had use of a digital camera for a while now so there are (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)