 Space / 29782
29781  |  29783
Subject:
The Ezekiel 25:17 - Tyranny of Evil Men Beware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:14:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Jules the owner and pilot of this vessel originaly came from Earth, where he was
once a thug in a crime syndicate. Before he killed people he would always say
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity
and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is
truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to
poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you.
After witnessing a miracle he gave up the life and began to walk the earth and
get into adventures like Caine from Kung Fu. When space technology advanced he
bought a ship named it the Ezekiel 25:17 (To remind him to try to be the
shepherd) and now uses it to do the same in space. He has heard of a Tyranny of
Evil Men (You know who you are) in this area and has come to help protect the
weak.

Some of the Ezekiel's features include:

- new powerful energy source the Clikitron Drive
- slew of SNOTiness
- extending gangplank
- detachable rover
- bathroom with toilet, shower, and faucet
- excape hatch to the roof
- cargo hold on the bottom of the ship
- retractable landing gear
- hidden weapon stash