 Space / 29781
    FOIP! Multiuse Robot —Steven McDonough
   This is a simple moc I made using a Spybot controller. The first time I saw one I thought it looked like a robot torso. So I created this robot to terrorize my space mini figs. It can hold many positions and with the batteries it has a working (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: FOIP! Multiuse Robot —David Gregory
   So the robot's laser makes a "foip" sound... then what sound does an M-Tron guy's body make when it's torn apart? (Animatrix, The Second Rennaissance: Part II - It's all coming true! NOOOOO!) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: FOIP! Multiuse Robot —Didier Deses
     (...) May i point out that in space no one can hear you scream ... (or hear anything at all) Didier (at the service of minifig physics, although this might differ from usual physics) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: FOIP! Multiuse Robot —Steven McDonough
   (...) Arrraarargagrargrag r i i i i ip crack splat! -Steve McDonough (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)