 Space / 29721
    Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class —Douglas R. Clark
   The entire PCS concept is just cool. On this model, I really dig the two cannons in the starboard gunpod that use the technic exhasut pieces. Are the side gunpods capable of pivoting (up/down) as well or are those guns forward firing only? I also (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class —Chris Giddens
   (...) These pods only fire forward. The cannon on the bottom however spin left and right. (...) The interior is detailed. Basically it's computer panels and generators. Not much of major interest. The rear wall that contains the airlock door is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)