 Space / 29621
Re: Phoenix Luxury SportsCraft MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:29:24 GMT

   Slick. Great use of Bionicle parts, and I love the tail lights!

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Thanks, Those taillight parts were really hard for me to come to terms with. Especially given thier shape and tendency to be found in trans colors. When it hit me that they were tail lights, it was a fine moment in the design. Especially because from the top or bottom they tend to also round out the circular shape created by the rear bionicle quarter panel / feet parts... which was kewl.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express