 Space / 29604
29603  |  29605
Subject:
Evil just got way more eviller...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 05:52:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You might not have heard of him, but he’s heard of you...

He forgets nothing...

He can calculate anything...

And he has no morals.

I’m speaking of the villain to belittle and beguile all other villains...

Doctor Cranium!

Also shown in the folder pix is his guard, Snorp.

-Tom McD.

when replying, enjoy Spamcakettes™ anytime, anywhere! Mmm, deelicious! :-9