 Space / 29565
    Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC —Kirby Warden
   This ship has a great shape to it. And you really ought to be ashamed of yourself for not including landing gear...this MOC is screaming for some!! (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galaxy Defender - classic space MOC —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) Thanks. I am pretty negligent when it comes to equiping my ships with landing gear. This one would have been really hard to do and maintain its clean lines. I may try to re-work it someday. I do have a project in the works that I am currently (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)