 Space / 29562
    Re: ~NEW MOC~ "Xeon" —Nick Kappatos
   (...) Hey Matt, This is the coolest thing UD has brought us yet. I really like the Bionicle brain-holder heads on the rear quarter panels. -nk (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ~NEW MOC~ "Xeon" —Matthew Krotzer
   (...) Thanks Nick! I knew I had to use them the first time I saw them. I'm looking to do a luxury version of the Xeon as well, with additional kraata pods on the front as well. Gotta wait for payday though. I might do the luxury model in green. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)